NINMACH 2017 proceedings
We are glad to inform you that the NINMACH 2017 proceedings will be published in the Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports.
The submission portal is from now on open; we expect you to submit your manuscript by 28 February 2018. Please respect this extended deadline, as no further prolongation is foreseen. The manuscripts will be peer-reviewed, the reviewers will be preferably selected among the conference participants.
The Proceedings will be a so called Virtual Special Issue, i.e. the accepted SI papers are assigned to issues in the chronological order in which they are accepted, together with regular issues. This means that SI papers may appear, in print, separately in the same issue, or in different issues. However in the online version they will be kept together.
Instructions for submission:
- The submission website for this journal is accessible at: https://www.evise.com/evise/jrnl/JASREP
- To ensure that all manuscripts are correctly identified for inclusion into the special issue, it is very important to select the VSI:NINMACH 2017 issue and Research Paper article type when uploading the manuscript.
- This Youtube video presents the submission procedure: https://youtu.be/XDtSnhwOks8?list=PLm8fq_nLK7zFk5L9ePkwxeva4d_-apwPi
- The format guidelines are available at this website: https://www.elsevier.com/journals/journal-of-archaeological-science-reports/2352-409X/guide-for-authors
- Technical papers illustrated with relevant cultural heritage examples are also welcome in the proceedings.